Cap Juluca Resort will reopen on November 15 following a three-month closure to renovate its guest rooms and villas. Owners Charles and Linda Hickox are planning a full-property refurbishment over the next several years.
Recent updates to the property include:
- A new 3,290-square-foot, two-bedroom private pool luxury suite — The Jonquil Suite — featuring two master bedrooms, a central sitting room, a full-service kitchen, an oceanfront dining terrace and a freshwater infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
- Barkleys — The restaurant will feature a new bar located directly on the beach and offering breakfast, lunch and refreshments and cocktails daily.
- Chattertons — The bar will now offer entertainment with a Caribbean casual flair.
- The Pimms restaurant on property will sport a fresh look and offer new menu selections with French and Caribbean influences.
- Maundays A new staff of trained baristas will offer espresso, lattes and coffee drinks. Freshly squeezed juices and smoothies will be blended to order, along with Mojitos and other cocktails to enjoy both in the sunshine and at sunset.