From Porthos, Andrew Harper’s Wine Concierge:
Andrew Harper’s Wine Concierge is proud to partner with the Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association, in the release of its famed Appellation Collection 2007. Comprising 18 outstanding 2007 Cabernet Sauvignons from its member wineries, this unique collection is the only one of its kind from a single region in Napa. Contents include top cuvees from prized vintners such as Shafer, Cliff Lede, both Stags Leaps Cabernets and others (full list below) that are already sold out at the wineries due to critical acclaim for the 2007 vintage, called “best vintage yet” by Wine Spectator. Only 15 collector sets available on a first come, first served basis. RSVP NOW »
EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY
The first 10 respondents to this offer have the option to upgrade their order to include exclusive insider access to a weekend of private tastings at these wineries in spring of 2012! See details below.
Members-only price, $1450, includes complimentary shipping and a leather folio of tasting notes for each wine.
Includes one bottle each of the following 18 wines.
Note: These rare bottlings are sold out at the wineries:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ganymede Vineyard Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2007 Poetry
- Clos Du Val, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hartwell Vineyards, 2007 Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Family Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Winery, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Robinson Family Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2007 One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silverado Vineyards, Solo, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags Leap Wine Cellars, 2007 Fay Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags Leap Winery, 2007 The Leap Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2007 Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Family Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Terlato Family Vineyards, 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
EXCLUSIVE Inside Napa Weekend: April 27-29, 2012
Enjoy a weekend of insider access to the famed Stags Leap District’s vintners, wineries and private homes. Kick off the weekend on Friday by choosing among four intimate multi-vintner hosted dinners prepared by local celebrated chefs. Spend Saturday at your leisure at our District-wide Open Houses. Join us again Sunday for our neighborhood vintner brunch. This will be no ordinary wine tasting, as you’ll be dining with the owners and winemakers themselves all weekend long.
Total cost: $2065 (Includes two weekend passes and one 18-bottle Stags Leap Appellation Collector Pack. Does not include air travel or accommodations.) Please note, only 10 packages are available. Contact Porthos for wine details. Contact the Andrew Harper Travel Office to arrange travel and accommodations.