Four former contestants from Bravo’s “Top Chef” converge on The Resort at Paws Up this fall for a weekend of world-class cuisine amid pristine mountain scenery.
During the four-day “Montana Master Chefs” festival Sept. 27-30, guests can participate in all the usual activities at Paws Up, including horseback riding, mushroom foraging, clay pigeon shooting, nature hikes and canoeing. After working up an appetite on the resort’s 37,000 acres, participants sit down to a meal prepared by one of the Top Chefs, paired with top-shelf wines from featured vintners.
The event culminates with a “Top Chef Cook-Off Challenge,” pitting the skills of the four guest chefs.
Rates start at $4,323 per couple, and include the following:
- Four days and three nights in a luxurious Montana vacation home
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Nightly five-course dinner prepared by featured chef, with complete wine pairings by featured vintner
- Champagne welcome reception upon arrival
- Passes to all wine tastings
- All scheduled events and wilderness activities (horseback riding, ATV tours, sporting clays and more)
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from Missoula International Airport
- Complimentary on-property transportation
As of this writing, only 10 spaces remain available. For more information, contact the Andrew Harper Travel Office at (800) 375-4685 or email@example.com.