Andrew Harper Careers
Do you want to help lead the world's most exciting luxury travel brands? Do you want to become a key member of a small, high-caliber team and work towards a fun and rewarding future? The Andrew Harper team is setting out to redefine the luxury travel experience once again and is made up of a talented team of experts. We need you to bring your passion for travel and help us create extraordinary experiences for our clients.
What you need to have:
- 2 years GDS (Apollo) experience
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Airline ticketing and fare rules
- Experience in trip planning to international destinations. Destinations preferred Africa, Asia, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific and the Middle East preferred.
- Custom Touring experience preferred
- Client Base CRM knowledge preferred
- Must be organized and have efficient workflow
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
What's in it for you?
- Work for a highly respected travel brand and help change the way people travel
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental and 401k
- Exceptional work environment
So if you are an experienced Travel Consultant and meet the above requirements, please send your resume now to email@example.com.