Andrew Harper, in conjunction with our travel partner Wide World of Golf, invites you to Chicago in September 2012 for the world’s most exciting golf event as America attempts to recapture the coveted Ryder Cup at beautiful Medinah Country Club. Choose between two Harper favorite hotels, Four Seasons Hotel Chicago or the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, and enjoy a members-only VIP golf travel experience.
All travelers receive:
• Four nights' accommodations (check-in Thursday, September 27, and checkout Monday, October 1)
• Ryder Cup season ticket, including International Pavilion access and scheduled departures and returns to Medinah Country Club (valid Thursday–Sunday)
• Thursday, September 27 Windy City Bagpipes & Blues™ Reception including transportation, food, drinks and entertainment
• Full breakfast daily
• Grand farewell dinner and reception on Sunday, September 30
• Ryder Cup gift and Ryder Cup program voucher
• All taxes and porterage
• Hosted by WWG staff
Bagpipes & Blues™ is the official reception celebrating the Ryder Cup, set amid breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline. Mixing elegant cuisine with Chicago culinary favorites, Chicago blues with Scottish bagpipes, the event will feature a world-class auction of Ryder Cup, Chicago and Michigan Avenue experiences and merchandise. The auction will support the Ryder Cup Magnificent Moments fundraising campaign, benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana, and the Illinois PGA Foundation.
U.S. Captain Davis Love III will lead his team of 12 players* (Mickelson, Woods, Stricker) against the European team headed by Jose Maria Olazabal and its 12 players (Westwood, Kaymer, McDowell, McIlroy). Can Team USA return to glory on its home turf? Experience Andrew Harper’s Ryder Cup and find out in grand style!
FOR BOOKING OR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE ANDREW HARPER TRAVEL OFFICE AT (800) 375-4685 IN THE U.S., OR +1 (630) 734-4610 INTERNATIONALLY, OR SEND AN EMAIL TO Reservations@AndrewHarper.com.
*Players are expected but not guaranteed to play