RestrictionsSubject to availability
Blackout Dates: March 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018, June 1, 2018 to Sept. 30, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018 to Dec. 19, 2018, Holidays and special events, Additional blackout dates may apply.
Certificate Expires: June 30, 2019 * PLEASE NOTE: If you have specific travel dates, you should check availability with our Auctions team prior to bidding. Please contact us at (512) 904-7338 or fill out the form below. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Check AvailabilityEmail our travel office to make sure your travel dates are available. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
Romantic mountain resort in the Bitterroot Valley of western Montana.
Learn more about Triple Creek Ranch...
Room Category: Luxury Cabin
4 Nights; Double Occupancy
Most luxury cabins have open floor plans featuring living areas with wood-burning fireplaces that can be seen from the massive king log post beds. In Piquette and Trapper the bedroom is separate from the living area and also features an inviting massive king, log post bed.
In all eight of our luxury cabins, his and hers baths share a double steam shower and you can begin or end the day in your private hot tub on the deck, beneath the whispering pines. Every luxury cabin has two televisions. Guests are delighted to find these accommodations include, during non-snow months, a golf cart convenient for exploring the property.
Hotel Web Site: http://www.triplecreekranch.com
- Four nights in a One-Bedroom Luxury Cabin
- Based on double occupancy
- All meals and snacks, house wines, spirits and beer
- Full use of ranch activities
- Welcome gift ($100 Value)
- 5.53% tax and service fee
- If you have very specific travel dates, you must check availability with our travel office prior to bidding.
- Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers or auction packages.
- Auction prizes must be used for new bookings and may not be substituted for existing reservations.
- All reservations must be made and coordinated through the Andrew Harper travel office.
- All sales are final.