RestrictionsSubject to availability
Blackout Dates: All holidays and special events ; Holidays and special events, Additional blackout dates may apply.
Certificate Expires: June 30, 2019 * PLEASE NOTE: If you have specific travel dates, you should check availability with our Auctions team prior to bidding. Please contact us at (512) 904-7338 or fill out the form below. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Check AvailabilityEmail our travel office to make sure your travel dates are available. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
Luxurious 11-acre resort along 1,100 feet of pristine sand on Grace Bay Beach.
Learn more about Grace Bay Club...
Room Category: Penthouse Villa Suite
4 Nights; Double Occupancy
Private elevator access brings guests to this exceptional 6,430 square foot penthouse which spans 130 feet across Grace Bay Beach and includes over 2,000 square feet of oceanfront terrace. The suite has three oceanfront master bedrooms, two large terraces, and a garden view bedroom with two queen beds. The wall-to-wall glass sliding doors of the great room open to an oceanfront terrace merging the indoors and outdoors with dramatic views of Grace Bay. Other features include 11 foot ceilings; one media room (can double as a bedroom), Bose sound system and wireless internet in every room, four bathrooms, one laundry room and one laundry closet.
- Four Nights in a Penthouse Villa Suite
- Based on double occupancy
- Full daily breakfast in restaurant
- VIP welcome amenity
- Personal concierge and twice-daily housekeeping
- Tax and service fee
- If you have very specific travel dates, you must check availability with our travel office prior to bidding.
- Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers or auction packages.
- Auction prizes must be used for new bookings and may not be substituted for existing reservations.
- All reservations must be made and coordinated through the Andrew Harper travel office.
- All sales are final.