RestrictionsSubject to availability
Blackout Dates: May 25, 2018 to May 28, 2018, July 15, 2018 to Aug. 15, 2018, Nov. 21, 2018 to Nov. 26, 2018, Dec. 22, 2018 to Jan. 2, 2019, Jan. 18, 2019 to Jan. 21, 2019, Feb. 15, 2019 to Feb. 18, 2019, April 19, 2019 to April 27, 2019, Holidays and special events, Additional blackout dates may apply.
Certificate Expires: June 30, 2019 * PLEASE NOTE: If you have specific travel dates, you should check availability with our Auctions team prior to bidding. Please contact us at (512) 904-7338 or fill out the form below. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Check AvailabilityEmail our travel office to make sure your travel dates are available. Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
Lavish resort within a 51-story tower on four-and-a-half acres fronted by 400 feet of white sand.
Learn more about Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach...
Room Category: Deluxe Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite
4 Nights; Double OccupancyDeluxe One-Bedroom Suites feature a premium oceanfront view, bedroom with king-size bed, separate living room, sofa sleeper, credenza with integrated media connectivity. The 220-sq.-ft. main bathroom is outfitted with imported marble flooring, double sinks, custom vanity area, Jacuzzi whirlpool tub and glass-enclosed shower.
- Four nights in a Deluxe Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite
- Based on double occupancy
- Daily breakfast
- $40 Spa body for facial treatment credit for up to two adults
- Complimentary children's program
- 13% tax
- If you have very specific travel dates, you must check availability with our travel office prior to bidding.
- Due to Auctions being a specialized product, please allow our team 24-48 hours to acquire availability for you.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers or auction packages.
- Auction prizes must be used for new bookings and may not be substituted for existing reservations.
- All reservations must be made and coordinated through the Andrew Harper travel office.
- All sales are final.