Luxury Travel News: April 13, 2012
As compiled from Andrew Harper's twitter feed, @HarperTravel. Please note that news about upcoming properties does not constitute endorsement from Andrew Harper.
- St. Regis and Ritz-Carlton coming to Napa
- YTL opening new luxury resort in Borneo this summer
- Gaya Island
- Vegas Uncork'd set for May 10-13 (Ducasse, Palmer, Savoy, Flay, Richard, Puck)
- Tickets to European destinations from the U.S. are, on average, up 11% this year.
- Airfare to Paris is up 22%
- Delay seen for Rosewood Palm Desert
- Monmouth plantation bought by New Orleans company
- Tumi could triple its retail stores after IPO
- New St. Regis Aspen concept restaurant to open during Food & Wine Classic in June
- Interview with Herve Humler, President of Ritz-Carlton
- Titanic tribute to John Jacob Astor IV, the man who built the St. Regis New York
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine this weekend
- Wynn Las Vegas launches new website
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Travel Like Andrew Harper
Register for FREE as an Andrew Harper Explorer and gain access to exclusive hotel benefits, special offers and receive a monthly email filled with travel inspiration.