Luxury Travel News: April 13, 2012
As compiled from Andrew Harper's twitter feed, @HarperTravel. Please note that news about upcoming properties does not constitute endorsement from Andrew Harper.
- St. Regis and Ritz-Carlton coming to Napa
- YTL opening new luxury resort in Borneo this summer
- Gaya Island
- Vegas Uncork'd set for May 10-13 (Ducasse, Palmer, Savoy, Flay, Richard, Puck)
- Tickets to European destinations from the U.S. are, on average, up 11% this year.
- Airfare to Paris is up 22%
- Delay seen for Rosewood Palm Desert
- Monmouth plantation bought by New Orleans company
- Tumi could triple its retail stores after IPO
- New St. Regis Aspen concept restaurant to open during Food & Wine Classic in June
- Interview with Herve Humler, President of Ritz-Carlton
- Titanic tribute to John Jacob Astor IV, the man who built the St. Regis New York
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine this weekend
- Wynn Las Vegas launches new website