Some highlights from my recent visit to Chile. Please visit here to view my full suggested itinerary.
- The private tasting at Residence Lapostolle.
- Seeing the ancient vines at the Neyen Winery.
- Lamb barbecued by a gaucho at the Cerro Guido estancia near the Tierra Patagonia Hotel.
- Watching soaring condors on the Condereras hike from the Tierra Patagonia Hotel.
- Taking in Patagonian glaciers on one of the boat expeditions from The Singular Hotel.
- The expedition to the Tara salt pan from the Awasi Hotel.
- Sitting in the main courtyard at the Awasi by the fire pit after dinner gazing up at the perfectly clear night sky ablaze with stars.