Scale of 90-100
Our Review of ABaC Restaurant & Hotel:
Tucked behind the striking exterior of an old mansion wrapped in a walled garden in a quiet residential neighborhood, ABaC contains fifteen rooms (five suites) and a two-star restaurant. The minimalist décor employs warm neutral colors and wood parquet floors; beds are made up with Italian linen sheets and piled with pillows. White limestone surfaces adorn the well-designed baths, which provide Jacuzzi tubs and separate rainfall showers. Gourmet dining in the acclaimed, stylish white dining room at ABaC is the principal reason for a stay; also ground-floor lounge bar. A small tile-and-stone spa that evokes the atmosphere of a Roman bath includes two treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy pool and a hammam.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily continental breakfast served at the restaurant
- Kitchen tour with Chef Jordi Cruz (subject to availability)
- Complimentary access to the spa
ABaC Restaurant & Hotel Information
- Airport transfers
- Fitness center
- Hot tub