Our Review of Alvear Palace Hotel:
Atmospheric Old World hotel situated in the heart of the fashionable Recoleta district near many of the city’s best restaurants and shops. The 197 refined guest rooms and suites are done in Empire, Louis XV and Louis XVI styles accented by objets d’art and fresh flowers; all offer butler service. Marble baths offer Jacuzzi tubs and separate showers. Dining options include a cosmopolitan, wood-paneled lobby bar; glass-roofed courtyard L’Orangerie for buffet breakfasts, international buffet lunches and afternoon tea; and the elegant La Bourgogne haute cuisine French restaurant. The hotel also contains a fitness center, spa and wellness area with a small indoor swimming pool, steam room, pressure showers and sauna.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Welcome drink per person at Lobby Bar
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily buffet breakfast served L'Orangerie
- When booking a Premier Palace or higher room category, a $50 food and beverage credit per room
Fruit basket on arrival; Daily newspaper; Pressing of one garment per person on arrival day; Wi-Fi
Alvear Palace Hotel Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service