Our Review of Amangani:
Amangani is a stylish resort atop 7,000-foot East Gros Ventre Butte, 15 minutes from downtown Jackson. A low-profile sandstone structure houses 40 guest suites featuring sitting areas with fireplaces, large redwood baths (two vanity alcoves, soaking tubs, slate showers) and covered decks; request a more private third-floor suite. Western and Native American artifacts and woodburning fireplaces accent the library, bar and restaurant serving American regional cuisine; the lounge has a high redwood ceiling, two-story window walls and impressive sandstone columns. Breathtaking 115-foot year-round heated outdoor pool, health spa and gym with four treatment rooms and horseback riding; also nearby golf, tennis, fly-fishing and hikes in Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks. Amangani offers downhill and cross-country skiing in winter.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily continental breakfast served at the restaurant or in room
- For stays of three nights or longer, a $100 credit toward food and beverage purchases or spa treatments
- For stays of five nights or longer, a half-day guided excursion
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding
- Hot tub
- Room service