Our Review of Bardessono:
Inviting property set on a seven-acre site in the gourmet town of Yountville, 90 minutes north of San Francisco. Clean, spare construction employs artfully rusted steel columns, planks of salvaged lumber and vertical basalt fountains. Sixty-two suites feature gas fireplaces, bottom-jetted soaking tubs, separate showers, double vanities and private outdoor areas. Expansive baths are designed for in-room spa treatments. Lucy Restaurant & Bar emphasizes local seasonal produce and small-batch wine producers; many ingredients sourced from the on-site garden. Amenities include a 75-foot rooftop swimming pool, a full-service spa and a popular free bicycle program.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily $60 breakfast credit per room
- Bottle of wine with welcome amenity
- Two complimentary wine tastings at Silver Trident Winery
- Two complimentary tastings at Hill Family Estate
Welcome glass of local wine; Morning coffee and pastries; Bicycles; Daily newspaper; Valet parking; Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Horseback riding
- Room service