Scale of 90-100
Our Review of Bardessono:
Bardessono is an inviting eco-friendly property set on a seven-acre site in the gourmet town of Yountville, 90 minutes north of San Francisco. Clean, spare construction employs artfully rusted steel columns, planks of salvaged lumber and vertical basalt fountains. Sixty-two suites feature gas fireplaces, bottom-jetted soaking tubs, separate showers and private outdoor courtyards or balconies. Expansive baths are designed for in-room spa treatments. Lucy Restaurant & Bar emphasizes local seasonal produce and small-batch wine producers; many ingredients sourced from the on-site kitchen garden. Amenities at Bardessono include a 75-foot rooftop swimming pool with adjacent hot tub, a fitness deck, a full-service spa and a popular free bicycle program.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily $30 breakfast credit per person, for up to two guests per room
- Bottle of wine with welcome amenity
- Two complimentary wine tastings at Silver Trident Winery
- Two complimentary wine tastings at Hill Family Estate
Welcome glass of local wine; Morning coffee and pastries; Bicycles; Daily newspaper; Valet parking; Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Horseback riding
- Hot tub
- Room service