Our Review of Ca' Sagredo Hotel:
Cordial-but-formal 42-room boutique hotel in a palazzo dating to the 15th century, overlooking the Grand Canal between the Ca’ d’Oro and the Rialto. Public spaces at Ca' Sagredo are adorned with works by important Venetian painters and feature a grand marble staircase leading to the salons of the piano nobile. Elegant Grand Canal Junior Suites include bedrooms and sitting areas with antique furniture, crystal chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows and silk curtains; smallish marble baths have double vanities and combination tub/showers. Fine L’Alcova Restaurant (overseen by chef Damiano Bassano) with a panoramic terrace overlooking the Grand Canal serves classic Venetian cuisine; also inviting bar. No fitness facilities.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily full buffet breakfast served at the restaurant
- A three-course lunch for two, once per stay (excluding beverages)
- Welcome amenity
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
VAT; Service; Wi-Fi
Ca' Sagredo Hotel Information
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Room service