Our Review of Capella Lodge:
Tranquil lodge offering a chic beach-house ambience. Main public areas feature indoor/ outdoor lounges with floor-to-ceiling windows, recycled wood floors and rattan lamps. Nine accommodations, among which the Lidgbird Pavilion is the most opulent, with an upper-level bedroom area, spacious wraparound deck, private plunge pool and magical 270-degree view. The two-story Lagoon Lofts (especially 2) are also recommended. The Restaurant serves seasonal, locally sourced Pacific-themed island cuisine. An infinity-edge plunge pool is set into the deck right off the dining room. Small spa. Glass-bottom kayaking and boating, hiking, golf and snorkeling/diving. No children under age 10.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- One gourmet BBQ or picnic pack for two per suite
- 50 AUD Capella Spa treatment voucher per suite
- Copy of the book Island Rising – A History of Lord Howe Island per suite
- For stays of four nights or longer, a room upgrade from a Capella or Catalina Suite to a Lagoon Loft, when available at time of booking
Daily full breakfast; Sunset drinks and canapés; Dinner with inspired daily menu; Open bar with premium wines and spirits from 6 p.m. daily; Non-alcoholic beverages; In-room minibar; Round-trip island airport transfers; Wi-Fi
Capella Lodge Information
- Airport transfers
- Big game fishing
- Hot tub
- Meal plan offered
- No a/c