Our Review of The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel:
The Carlyle is a renowned 193-room hotel located in the most desirable quarter of the Upper East Side, a block from Central Park near museums, galleries and specialty shops. Deluxe Rooms offer entrance foyers, seating areas, hardwood floors and spacious closets; Premier Rooms are slightly larger at 500 square feet and overlook Madison Avenue. The Carlyle Restaurant is decorated in a manor-house style and provides an opulent setting for a menu comprised of local seasonal ingredients. The lobster omelette and eggs Benedict are part of New York’s mythology. Café Carlyle is still a nightly venue for classic cabaret; also art deco Bemelmans Bar. The Carlyle's spectacular Sisley Spa features a state-of-the-art gym; also Yves Durif hair salon.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Guaranteed room upgrade, when available at time of booking
- Daily buffet breakfast for two served at The Carlyle Restaurant or a daily $50 credit toward breakfast in room
- $125 spa credit per room, excluding Yves Durif services and retail merchandise
- One-time complimentary cover charge for two at Bemelmans Bar
Access to fitness facilities; Shoe-shine service; Use of house car; Wi-Fi
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service