From Andrew Harper:
Exceptionally attractive serviced penthouse apartment designed by Adam D. Tihany, on the top floor of a 17th-century palazzo, just five minutes’ walk from the Pantheon. A mix of traditional oil paintings and modern art adorns the living room; the adjacent dining room is furnished with a glass-topped table and Biedermeier-style chairs. Remarkably well-equipped kitchen. French doors in the cathedral-ceilinged bedroom lead to terrace with views over terra-cotta-tiled rooftops. Spacious built-in closets, well-lit marble-clad bath with mosaic-lined stall shower. Knowledgeable, efficient staff arrange outstanding excursions and access to the city’s best shops and restaurants.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Special selection of fine spirits
- Bottle of Nature by Monsupello Champagne
- Bottle of MANNI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Jars of homemade jam and honey
- Copy of Casa Manni Black Book, a personalized moleskin Rome guide
- Copy of the book 101 Things to Buy Before You Die
- Casa MANNI candle and candle box
- Use of iPad with integrated GPS
Suite, from $1,400 (lower midweek rates available).These published rates, in US dollars, serve only as a guideline for travel planning and may vary based on season, currency exchange rates and other factors. The latest rates, including preferred Andrew Harper rates, are available to our subscribers booking online, directly with the hotels or through the Andrew Harper Travel Office. When booking direct, always provide your Andrew Harper subscriber number. Subscriber benefits are available only in conjunction with Andrew Harper rates.
Daily breakfast selections; Selected snacks; Wi-Fi