Our Review of Casa MANNI:
Casa MANNI is an exceptionally attractive serviced penthouse apartment designed by Adam D. Tihany, on the top floor of a 17th-century palazzo, just five minutes’ walk from the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain. A mix of traditional oil paintings and modern art adorns the living room; the adjacent dining room is furnished with a glass-topped table and Biedermeier-style chairs. Remarkable fully-equipped kitchen and well-stocked wine cellar. French doors in the cathedral-ceilinged bedroom lead to a terrace with views over terra-cotta-tiled rooftops. Spacious built-in closets, well-lit marble-clad bath with mosaic-lined stall shower. Casa MANNI's knowledgeable and efficient staff can arrange outstanding excursions and access to the city’s best shops and restaurants.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Special selection of fine spirits
- Bottle of Nature by Monsupello Champagne
- Bottle of MANNI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Jars of homemade jam and honey
- Copy of the book 101 Things to Buy Before You Die
- Use of iPad with integrated GPS
- Limousine transfer from the airport to Casa MANNI
Daily breakfast selections; Selected snacks; Complimentary local and international telephone calls; Wi-Fi