Our Review of Casa Palopó:
Dramatically situated villa-like hideaway overlooking scenic Lake Atitlán and towering volcanoes. Seven guest rooms have private patios with lake or volcano views and are decorated with Guatemalan artifacts, brightly colored textiles and heavy hardwood furniture; well-appointed baths have handpainted murals and tiles. Two-bedroom villa with three baths, butler service and private infinity pool and Jacuzzi available. Mayan rugs/blankets and striking artwork accent the stylish lounge in the main house; superb dining room flows out to a hillside terrace with breathtaking views of the lake. Swimming pool and nearby dock for swimming and kayaking; also guided mountain hikes and boat excursions. No children under age 15.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include a welcome drink, in-room fresh fruit plate and flowers, Wi-Fi and parking.
Casa Palopó Information
- Airport transfers
- Fitness center
- Horseback riding
- Hot tub
- Private pool
- Room service