Our Review of Domaine Les Crayères:
Domaine Les Crayères is a grand château housing 20 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and gracious public salons, surrounded by a pretty 17-acre English-style park on the fringe of Reims, 90 minutes northeast of Paris. Restyled by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the rooms feature a refined classic French décor and may include canopy beds, antique furnishings, rich fabrics and private stone balconies or terraces. Wood-paneled Le Parc restaurant offers an extraordinary wine cellar boasting more than 200 varieties of Champagne alone; also features a relaxed brasserie opening onto a large terrace and an intimate bar overlooking the parkland punctuated by century-old trees. Other amenities at Domaine Les Crayères include two putting greens and a tennis court; nearby golf, hunting and fishing.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily continental breakfast served at the restaurant or in room
- Welcome glass of Champagne per person
- Arranged tour at Champagne Pommery or Villa Demoiselle
Domaine Les Crayères Information
- Fly fishing
- Room service