Our Review of Halekulani:
Oceanfront 453-room hotel set in a quiet five-acre enclave on Waikiki Beach near the prime shopping district. Generous rooms include twin or king beds, desks, large lanais with chaises longues, and separate sitting areas with love seats, coffee tables and occasional chairs; most offer ocean views. Baths provide soaking tubs and separate glass stall showers. A variety of inviting restaurants includes the gourmet La Mer with neoclassic French cuisine, casually elegant Orchids and indoor/outdoor House Without a Key. Amenities include a large 82-foot oceanside freshwater pool, a sophisticated spa, fitness facilities, a small beach and truly exceptional concierges. Golf and tennis privileges are available nearby.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Daily buffet breakfast served at House Without A Key or American breakfast served at Orchids (Monday–Saturday)
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Guaranteed room upgrade from a Partial Ocean View to an Ocean View, or from an Ocean View to an Ocean Front, when available at time of booking
- $100 hotel credit for Garden Courtyard View thru Junior Ocean Suite bookings or $200 hotel credit for Pool View Suite thru Premiere Suite bookings
- 4 p.m. late checkout, when available
Access to select cultural venues in Honolulu; Access to fitness center; Wi-Fi
- Airport transfers
- Big game fishing
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Horseback riding
- Room service