Scale of 90-100
Our Review of Hotel Eden:
Elegant turn-of-the-century hotel near the Via Veneto and the Spanish Steps. The 98 renovated rooms and suites feature light colors, discrete patterns, rich fabrics, classic Italian furnishings, large windows and marble baths, some with balconies and separate tubs and showers. Overseen by chef Fabio Ciervo, Michelin-starred rooftop La Terrazza dell’Eden provides fine dining with Mediterranean flavors and a peerless panorama of Rome; also all-day brasserie-style Italian restaurant and a hidden library bar-lounge. Other amenities at Hotel Eden include a new spa with four private treatment suites and a well-equipped fitness center with cardiovascular machines, training equipment and a steam bath.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily full breakfast served at La Terrazza dell'Eden
- 85 EUR food and beverage credit per room, excluding room service and minibar purchases
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
Hotel Eden Information
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Room service