Our Review of Hotel Plaza Grande:
Elegant, warmhearted 15-suite Hotel Plaza Grande occupies a neoclassical building in Quito’s animated central square, next to the presidential palace and facing the cathedral. Plaza View Suites are decorated in the style of a grand Spanish mansion, with heavy wooden furniture, tapestries, double-glazed windows, canopied beds and separate small sitting areas. Color schemes of gold and autumnal browns contribute to a patrician atmosphere. Marble baths include walk-in showers and small Jacuzzis. La Belle Epoque offers French and international cuisine; Café Plaza Grande overlooks the square and specializes in Ecuadorian dishes. Amenities at Hotel Plaza Grande include a sauna and small health spa.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter