Our Review of Les Prés d'Eugénie:
Renowned and exquisitely appointed hotel and spa created by legendary chef Michel Guérard, two hours south of Bordeaux. The sizeable enclave comprises the main hotel, three other self-contained smaller “hotels,” a three-star restaurant and a rustic bistro. Request accommodations in “Le Logis des Grives,” where rooms typically feature terra-cotta floors, Oriental carpets, high ceilings, painted wardrobes, luxurious marble baths, and beds with colorful chintz baldaquins. Alternatively, opt for “Le Couvent des Herbes,” occupying a former convent set amid tranquil gardens. Diversions include a comprehensive spa complex with 21 treatment rooms, two swimming pools, fitness center, tennis court and cooking school.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily continental breakfast served at the restaurant or in room
- Welcome tray of madeleines, seasonal fresh fruit and a half bottle of wine per room
- Signature Eugénie white-mud bath for two at La Ferme Thermale Spa
Use of hotel facilities; Bicycles; Valet parking; Wi-Fi
Les Prés d'Eugénie Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service