Scale of 90-100
Our Review of Nadesar Palace:
Sumptuous 10-suite hotel occupying the former palace of the maharaja of Varanasi. Dating from 1799, it is located amid lush gardens and mango orchards less than a quarter of a mile from the banks of the Ganges. Expansive, atmospheric suites are decorated with art and original furniture from the maharaja’s collection; spacious white marble baths. Royal Suites feature living rooms and separate dressing areas. Dining room offers traditional Goan cuisine. Amenities include a swimming pool, four-hole golf course, Sanskrit classes and spa with private treatment suites, relaxation lounge and yoga and meditation pavilion. Boating, guided nature walks and cultural excursions are easily arranged by hotel butlers.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include parking.
Nadesar Palace Information
- Fitness center
- Room service