Scale of 90-100
Our Review of The Resort at Pelican Hill:
The Resort at Pelican Hill is a lavish and well-managed resort on 504 acres south of Los Angeles, in the hills overlooking the Pacific between Newport Beach and Laguna Beach. Italian-inspired style with circular courtyard, ochre-hued walls, graceful arches and tiled roof. Two hundred and four bungalow rooms and suites, about half with sea views, provide living/dining areas, limestone fireplaces, terraces and spacious baths with granite counters, walk-in showers and soaking tubs. Also, 128 villas offer two-, three- or four-bedroom configurations with full kitchens and butler service. The fine formal restaurant at Pelican Hill offers Northern Italian cuisine; stunning circular mosaic glass-tiled pool and spa; golf at two Tom Fazio championship courses and nearby Oak Creek Golf Club.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily $50 breakfast credit per Bungalow or $100 breakfast credit per Villa, excluding alcohol, tax, gratuity and service charge
- $100 lunch credit per room for use at Coliseum Grill, Pelican Grill or in-room dining, excluding alcohol, tax, gratuity and service charge
- $100 spa treatment credit per room
Access to spa and fitness facilities; Complimentary fitness classes; Beach service; Wi-Fi
The Resort at Pelican Hill Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Private pool
- Room service