Our Review of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe:
The Ritz-Carlton is a premier 170-room (17 suites) slope-side family-friendly resort near the main lift of Northstar California Resort, with mountain and valley views five miles west of Lake Tahoe. Contemporary grand mountain lodge décor with large stone fireplace and wood beams in imposing octagonal lobby that acts as an informal living room. Deluxe Guest Rooms include king beds or two queens, leather reading chairs, gas fireplaces and well-lit baths with stand-alone showers and generous soaking tubs. Main restaurant serves locally sourced rustic California cuisine; outdoor patio dining option offers smoked barbecued meats. Also 17,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, two outdoor pools, tennis center and ski valet. Village with shops and ice skating are just a gondola ride away from The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily $60 breakfast credit per room for use at Manzanita, Café Blue or in room
- $100 resort credit per room (excluding alcohol, spa retail, True North purchases, valet parking, taxes and gratuities)
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service