Scale of 90-100
Our Review of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe:
The Ritz-Carlton is a premier 170-room, slope-side family-friendly resort near the main lift of Northstar California Resort, five miles west of Lake Tahoe. Contemporary grand mountain lodge décor with large stone fireplace and wood beams in imposing octagonal lobby that acts as an informal living room. Deluxe Rooms include leather reading chairs, gas fireplaces and well-lit baths with stand-alone showers and generous soaking tubs. Dining options at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe include a main restaurant for locally sourced rustic California cuisine, and an outdoor patio offering smoked barbecued meats. Also 17,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, two outdoor pools, tennis center and ski valet. Village with shops and ice skating a gondola ride away.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily $60 breakfast credit per room for use at Manzanita or Café Blue
- $100 resort credit per room (excluding alcohol, spa retail, True North purchases, valet parking, taxes and gratuities)
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Information
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service