Our Review of The Savoy:
The Savoy is a storied grand hotel dating from 1889 on the bank of the Thames, close to London’s Theatreland. Redesigned by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the 195 guest rooms and 73 suites come in both art deco and Edwardian styles, some with dramatic river views, fireplaces, Murano glass chandeliers and silk wall coverings. Accommodations also feature modern marble baths, many with soaking tubs and separate glass-walled showers. The Savoy's six bars and restaurants include Gordon Ramsay’s white-tablecloth Savoy Grill, the legendary American Bar and Kaspar’s Seafood Bar & Grill with panoramic views of the Thames and London landmarks; Beaufort Bar is renowned for its nightly entertainment and unique cocktail concoctions. Massage treatments, fitness center and 32-foot atrium pool.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily full English breakfast served at the restaurant or in room
- 85 GBP food and beverage credit once per stay toward purchases at Kaspar’s, Thames Foyer, Simpson’s or in-room dining
- 20 percent discount on beauty and fitness treatments
The Savoy Information
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Room service