From Andrew Harper:
Storied grand hotel dating from 1889 on the bank of the Thames close to London’s Theatreland. Redesigned by Pierre Yves Rochon, the 195 guest rooms and 73 suites come in both art deco and Edwardian styles, some with dramatic river views. All provide modern marble baths with soaking tubs and separate glass-walled showers, while some also include fireplaces, murano glass chandeliers and silk wall coverings. Six bars and restaurants include Kaspar’s Seafood Bar & Grill with panoramic views of the Thames and London landmarks, Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill and the legendary American Bar. Massage treatments, fitness center and 32-foot atrium swimming pool.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily full English breakfast served at the restaurant or in room
- 85 GBP food and beverage credit per room (not valid at Savoy Grill
- When booking a one-bedroom suite or higher room category, return airport or rail station transfers in an S-Class Mercedes or similar vehicle
Deluxe Room, from $820; Junior Suite, from $1,020.These published rates, in US dollars, serve only as a guideline for travel planning and may vary based on season, currency exchange rates and other factors. The latest rates, including preferred Andrew Harper rates, are available to our subscribers booking online, directly with the hotels or through the Andrew Harper Travel Office. When booking direct, always provide your Andrew Harper subscriber number. Subscriber benefits are available only in conjunction with Andrew Harper rates.
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Room service