Scale of 90-100
Our Review of Six Senses Con Dao:
Outstanding beach resort patterned after a Vietnamese fishing village, with 50 villas overlooking a glorious white-sand beach framed by green mountains, dense forests and glades of bamboo. Villas offer butler service, private infinity pools, large picture windows, terraces with daybeds, and roomy baths with terrazzo soaking tubs and outdoor showers. Two-, three- and four-bedroom villas add private lap pools. Resort amenities include superb food, from breakfast buffet to lunch in an exceptional open-air Vietnamese restaurant and dinner offerings of Vietnamese and French-influenced dishes; plus a magnificent spa with seven indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a yoga and meditation pavilion, and a hammam.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include daily buffet breakfast served at the restaurant, Wi-Fi, fitness center, bicycling, kayaking and Hobie Cat.
Six Senses Con Dao Information
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Private pool
- Room service