Our Review of Six Senses Yao Noi:
Sumptuous 24-acre island resort with a magical location in Phang Nga Bay, about 45 minutes by speedboat from Phuket. Fifty-five spacious villas, situated to ensure maximum privacy, feature thatched roofs, large windows, modern amenities, butler service, expansive decks with lounge chairs and dining areas, private infinity pools and glorious views. Large baths provide double sinks, inviting tubs and outdoor showers screened with bamboo. Resort facilities include open-sided Main House with a library; two restaurants specializing in Thai and European cuisine; hilltop horizon pool; and a full-service spa with gym. Range of water activities includes snorkeling, kayaking and boating; also guided excursions to outlying islands.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include daily buffet breakfast served at the restaurant and Wi-Fi.
Six Senses Yao Noi Information
- Airport transfers
- Children welcome
- Fitness center
- Fly fishing
- Private pool
- Room service