Our Review of Soniat House:
Charming boutique hotel ideally situated in the most atmospheric section of the French Quarter. The 31 lodgings are housed within several 19th-century Creole-style dwellings that open onto a leafy courtyard. Fanciful ironwork adorns spiral staircases and open galleries. The accommodations come with hardwood floors, ornate plasterwork, ornamental fireplaces, Oriental rugs, original paintings and an impressive mix of English, French and Louisiana antique furniture; large, well-lighted baths provide both tubs and showers. Spacious Junior Suites offer gracious living rooms, large bedrooms and Jacuzzis, and most have private balconies or patios. Breakfast is served in the courtyard. No children under age 10.
Register below orto read the full review and access benefits.
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily breakfast served in the courtyard or in room
- One cocktail of choice or glass of Champagne or wine per person at Honor Bar
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
- Best available non-restricted rates
Complimentary admission to the New Orleans Athletic Club; Wi-Fi
Soniat House Information
- Fitness center
- Private pool
- Room service