Scale of 90-100
Our Review of Soniat House:
Soniat House is a charming family-owned boutique hotel ideally situated in the most atmospheric section of the French Quarter. The 31 lodgings are housed within several 19th-century Creole-style dwellings that open onto a leafy courtyard. Fanciful ironwork adorns spiral staircases and open galleries. Beautiful accommodations come with hardwood floors, ornate plasterwork, ornamental fireplaces, Oriental rugs, original paintings and an impressive mix of English, French and Louisiana antique furniture; large, well-lit baths provide both tubs and showers. Spacious Junior Suites offer gracious living rooms and large bedrooms, and most have private balconies or patios and baths with Jacuzzis. No children under age 10.
Register below orto read our review and access benefits.
- Best available non-restricted rates
- Room upgrade, when available at check-in
- Daily breakfast served in the courtyard or in room
- One cocktail of choice or glass of Champagne or wine per person at Honor Bar
- Early check-in and late checkout, when available
Soniat House Information
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Room service