Our Review of Taj Falaknuma Palace:
Magnificent palace hotel in the opulent former residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad, amid 32 landscaped acres high above the city. Sixty exquisite lodgings are on an ascending scale of splendor; Historical Suites feature baths with walk-in showers, soaking tubs, black marble surfaces and art deco ornamental mirrors. Public areas contain Venetian chandeliers, cascading fountains and original museum-quality art and furnishings. Two principal restaurants serve delicious and elegantly presented European dishes and Indian cuisine. The swimming pool meanders through a tropical garden and provides a tranquil setting in which to relax. There is also a library, billiards room and spa offering a variety of traditional Indian therapies.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include a royal chariot welcome experience, welcome drink and evening sufi musical performance.
Taj Falaknuma Palace Information
- Airport transfers