Scale of 90-100
Our Review of The Charlotte Inn:
The Charlotte Inn is a charming enclave set amid formal gardens in the seaside colonial village of Edgartown, famous for its Greek Revival houses built by wealthy whalers in the 19th century. Nineteen spacious Edwardian-style lodgings occupy several annexes furnished with antiques, original oil paintings, fine Frette linens and brass fixtures; some include working fireplaces and private garden terraces. Request Room 1, 12 or 14, or the Coach House Suite. An intimate restaurant serves seasonal French- and Italian-inspired New England cuisine in a glass-paned conservatory dining room or on an outside terrace. The Vineyard is reached by car ferry from Woods Hole (45 minutes) or by air from Boston, New York and Nantucket. The Charlotte Inn does not permit children under the age of 12.
Register Below orTO READ THE FULL REVIEW
- Immediate access to 1,000+hotel reviews
- Hundreds of travel benefits including upgrades and credits
- Online booking, including special prices and exclusive offers
- Access to our full-service travel agency for booking larger trips
- Explorer monthly enewsletter
Rates include afternoon tea, parking and Wi-Fi.
The Charlotte Inn Information
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding